3 Actors, 3 Actresses, 1 Singer, 1 Athlete, 3 Movies.
Draft Order: 1. Team Tri, 2. Team Euro, 3. Team Pain, 4. Team Grin
DRAFT RECAP: Pain's Take (thoughts on the selection) listed in blue!
John Krasinski: Aw shucks. He may have done some questionable movies, but we'll forgive Jim from The Office for that. Hell, he's so gosh-durned cute that I almost wish they would rename the show to On the Office Desk. I got your ratings right here, nice guy!
Isma: Ooh la la! I had never heard of this model, actor, artist, director, photographer, plumber, hypnotizer, dancer guy, but man... he can do it all, and do it with abs!
Keira Knightley: I may be biased since this is my pick, but how can you argue with the tough, snooty, snarky, feisty British attitude of Keira? She's too thin these days, but makes up for it with her "I don't need makeup" sexy looks and sexier accent. She can kick some serious arse (and soccer balls) too!
Marc Blucas: If Marc, of Buffy fame, were here... he'd stare intensely at you, squint those eyes and roughly, coldly, hotly, oxymoronically tell you he's your daddy. Or, at least your brother's hot friend.
Jessica Simpson: C'mon baby, pick them daisies! Whatever you feel about ol' Jessica here, you can't deny she elicits a response, that's for sure. I used to think she was pretty mannish looking until I heard that Team Tri thought she was hot. I'm sold. Kinda. Good thing I was a diehard Dukes of Hazzard fan.
Severina Vuckovic: Who is she you ask? Only the hottest Croatian pop star and actress who spouted religious chastity and righteousness, then gained Internet immortality of the legendary status with a highly circulated sex tape!
Jessica Biel: Since people around me got into marathons a few years ago, I've been very intrigued by the tough, fit and feminine Biel. She's come a long way from Mary on 7th Heaven and has become a beautifully strong actress! Hopefully they cast her as Wonder Woman someday!
Reese Witherspoon: Legally Blonde? The key word is legal. Team Grin will take full advantage of that, I'm sure. Nothing like a good debate between two women! It's hard to resist Reese's smile, whether you're a fan of her accent or not!
Desiree Ficker: AI hadn't heard of this Austin-based triathlete, but I'm glad that I have now! I love the contrast of her girl next door shots next to the "I'm pure muscle and will crush you" shots. She's feminine and cute, and I guess this pick from Team Tri makes her a bi-athlete!?
Hoang Thuy Linh: I believe she's an actress and host of an international children's show... oh... wait... she also has a sex tape. I'm sensing a theme with Team Euro's draft, indeed!
Christian Bale: This was the last "must have" pick on my list, so everything else is gravy. Sure, he can be a little intense, but he's so different, physically and emotionally, in every film. That gives you ample versions to choose from!
Marlee Matlin: Oscar? Check. Dancing with the Stars credit? Check. Those are some pretty nice resume items to make the hottest list. And she's a great role model for everybody out there with a non-visible disability!
Jewel: Yodel-la-dy-who? Lady Jewel! From the early days of Who Will Save Your Soul to the current days of Nashville Star and her countrified album, she's still sexy.
Abi Titmuss: Well, there's not much to say here except that she's a model that also goes by actress, and surprise, surprise... there's a sex tape scandal!
The Brown Bunny: Here's the thing. If you are like me and watched this movie either early enough that you didn't hear about the ending, or you haven't heard about the ending, you just may be shocked. I was... and it a lot of ways, it's more sad than hot, but for the unbelievable WTF nature of Sevigny, an established actress, this makes the list.
Under the Tuscan Sun: I haven't seen this one yet, which is surprising because A) I wanted to see it and B) I could probably make a "hottest" list using just Diane Lane movies. She knows how to pick them! Bring on the romance!!
Basic Instinct: One of the definitive "sexy" movies being taken at 17th overall seems like a steal. This steamy Sharon Stone flick is the ultimate icebreaker in more ways than one. Anybody up for an interview?
Auto Focus: This is another one I haven't seen, but I'm guessing it's on here to tie in with the sex tape theme, as it's all about Bob Crane and John Carpenter and their sexual exploits.
Unfaithful: I wanted to hate this flim because it was all about infidelity, but I couldn't! It does a great job of showing a sympathetic side to each character's situation. It's great for that "but I shouldn't" kinda hotness.
Legally Blonde:
Bruce Willis:- Laura Manadou:
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers:
- Misty May-Treanor:
- Scott Foley:
- Jenna Lewis:
- Faith Hill:
- Remaining picks all e-mailed at once to close draft.
Actor: John Krisinski (1st)
Actor: Bruce Willis (6th)Actor: Scott Foley (7th)
Actress: Jessica Simpson (2nd) 2 - Actress:
3 - Actress:
Athlete: Desiree Ficker (3rd)
Movie: Basic Instinct (5th)2 - Movie:
3 - Movie:
Team Euro:
Actor: Isma (1st)2 - Male Actor:
3 - Male Actor:
Actress: Hoang Thuy Linh (3rd)
Actress: Abi Titmuss (4th)Actress: Jenna Lewis (7th)
Athlete (Male or Female): Laura Manadou (6th)
Singer: Severina Vuckovic (2nd)
Movie: Auto Focus (5th)2 - Movie:
3 - Movie:
Team Pain:
Actor: Christian Bale (3rd)Actor: Jonathan Rhys Meyers (6th)
Actor: Denzell Washington (na)
Actress: Keira Knightley (1st)
Actress: Jessica Biel (2nd)Actress: Beyonce (na)
Athlete: Amber Willey (na)
Singer: Faith Hill (7th)
Movie: The Brown Bunny (4th)
Movie: Unfaithful (5th)Movie: The Thomas Crown Affair (na)
Team Grin:
Actor: Marc Blucas (1st)2 - Male Actor:
3 - Male Actor:
Actress: Reese Witherspoon (2nd)
Actress: Marlee Matlin (3rd)3 - Female Actress:
Athlete: Misty May-Treanor (6th)
1 - Musician/Singer:
Movie: Under the Tuscan Sun (4th)
Movie: Legally Blonde (5th)3 - Movie:
No comments:
Post a Comment